AmScuD’s LITE Second Stage and ZX10 First Stage produce a low-priced, no-frills regulator system that offers easy breathing. This regulator is so rugged and economical to maintain (replacement parts are inexpensive) that it's become popular as a rental. It can be used with air or nitro mixtures up to 40 % right out of the box. The ZX10 LITE lightweight material and anatomically designed mouthpiece translates into a second stage that won't cause jaw fatigue. The ZX10 LITE second stage is a dependable downstream demand valve design.
The ZX10 First Stage Regulator offers all divers the opportunity to own a top performing regulator. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the ZX10 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The ZX10 is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, the ZX10 first stage has 4 LP ports and 1 HP port with 3/8" and 7/16" threads. The Regulator weighs 26 oz. (737 1 g) and comes with a 30" (76 2 cm) 3/8" threaded low pressure hose.
- Rugged and Economical Design
- Popular as a Rental Regulator
- Proven Cost Effective to Maintain
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Total Weight: 32 oz. (900 g)
- Hose Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8"
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Oceanic SP5
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Fail-Safe Valve Design
- 4 LP Ports 3/8" Thread
- 1 HP Port 7/16" Thread
- 2'nd Stage LITE
- Dependable Downstream Demand Vale Design
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Compact Design 2.9" (7 cm) in Diameter
- Anatomical Mouthpiece for Reduced Jaw Fatigue
Code : 99/3295