We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having some spare D-rings in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver. Combined with a belt slide (sold separately) the D-ring is the best way to create an attachment point on soft webbing.
Keeping items clipped to your equipment make you more streamline in the water and prevent items such as gauges from damaging the environment. This 1″ (2.5cm) D-Ring is made from 316-stainless steel; AmScuD Bent D-Ring 304 SS 0.5mm’s heavy-duty D-rings are designed for saltwater use. D-ring makes a great save-a-dive-kit item, buy several so you’re never caught short handed on a dive.
AmScuD Bent D-Ring 304 SS 0.5mm Stainless Steel 1″ (2.5cm) D-Ring Features
- Stainless Steel D-Ring:
- Great for Accessory Attachment
- Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates & More!
- Items Clipped to Equipment: Streamline Diver & Prevent Damaging Gear/Environment
- Corrosion Resistant 316-Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 1″ (2.5cm)
- Combined w/Belt Slide (sold separately) for Webbing Attachment Point
- Designed for Saltwater Use
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item