AMSCUD RX is a new Second Stage Octopus featuring classic downstream valve technology, well known for safety and reliability. It’s simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the AMSCUD RX the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. Pre-tuned for safe and uncomplicated use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
The octopus version combines the features of the AMSCUD RX with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39″ (100 cm) long yellow hose for easy identification and sharing. The AMSCUD RX Octopus has a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece and weighs 5.8 oz. (165 g).
AmScuD Octopus RX Features:
- AMSCUD RX Octopus, Yellow:
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Valve Housing Chrome Plated Brass
- Safety and Reliability
- Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Pre-Tuned for Safe and Uncomplicated
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Robust Construction
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Yellow Hose for Easy Identification and Sharing
- Hose: 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ Threaded
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g)