A tapered, high-quality elastomer blade that facilitates excellent agility and performance. This high-performing fin offers variable thickness and increased maneuverability without sacrificing the length and strength of the fin’s blade. An excellent choice for freedivers looking for a more rigid and reactive fin.
The X-Wing Pro freediving fins have a blade width of 19.0cm and a length of 71.3cm .
The key features of theX-Wing Pro freediving fins are:
• Tapered high-quality elastomer blade facilitates excellent agility and performance
• Performance engineered foot pocket delivers perfect power transmission from foot to blade
• V-tip to prevent slipping from side to side while kicking
• The blade is 190 mm wide and 713 mm long
• 30° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
• The x-wing foot pocket is designed to be worn also without neoprene socks
• Interchangeable blade construction